Sunday, August 9, 2009

Back to Normal

I haven't posted in a while and the reason mainly being that I was having a hard time and can't think of anything to say when times get tough. I was mainly struggling to adjust back to normal after all the fun I had when my family came to visit. I wake up in the morning wish I had somewhere fun to go and fun people to be with. Things just didn't seem so fun when you don't have visitors...
After two hard weeks, I think we have finally adjusted back to normal. We have relearned to take our trips to the park in the mornings and spend more time at the library reading books. We are very excited at preparing David for school in just a couple weeks. He is very excited and very ready. I will be sad not to have him home with me all the time, but I know he will have so much fun having the school experience. There is so much fun in going to school and having a desk, backpack, lunch, crafts, games, etc. He will have an all day Kindergarten, and I will miss him so much! My sweet boy is growing so fast.

2 comments:

Heather, Rick and Savannah said...

Wow! I can't believe David is going to school this year! I still remember coming over to visit when he was like 4 days old. Time flies! It looks like you had such a great time with your family. I HOPE someday we can live in Texas. With Rick being in the Air Force, I'd say it is likely :) It looks like such a fun place to live!

Rockin' Rowes said...

They do gro up fast! What a big boy!