Sunday, November 18, 2007

A New Week


I was very happy to be done with last week. I was in charge of teaching Preschool this week in the group I am with. We had fun, but I am happy to have it done! Yeah! We learned about Pilgrims on Tuesday, and Indians on Thursday. They really enjoyed making Indian headbands. Hopefully they learned a little history, at least that there were Pilgrims and Indians.

On to Thanksgiving! I took the children to a Primary activity at the church on Saturday and they had fun learning about being Thankful at "Camp Thankful". I was reminded that I need to work on being more thankful for all the blessings I have. Here is a little list of things I am thankful for:


I am thankful for....


-My wonderful husband.

-My sweet children.

-The family and friends that are near and far.

-Our home.

-Being able to teach at church. I learn so much when I teach.

-Scriptures and how I can learn something new each time I read them.

-Church and the people that surround me there. Without it I would feel empty.

-The beauties of nature and animals.

-The health that my family has had, no serious conditions to worry about so far.

-and so many other things.


I know I need to work on slowing down to see those blessing in my life. I taught my class at church today and was filled with a love for the greatest blessing in my life, that of the gospel of the Christ. Because of my knowledge I know who I am (and am still discovering my potential), I know what I can acheive, I know that we are all children of God and can be like him if we follow his son, Jesus Christ. Because of Jesus Christ, we can be sealed to our families and lived together with them and with our Father in Heaven. I wish everyone could feel the joy I feel in these things, it fills my life with happiness. That isn't to say I don't have hard times, but I can endure and be lifted and helped through those hard times. (even if I am unaware)


Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments: