Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Temple

We took our monthly trip to the San Antonio Temple last Saturday and I was the lucky one who was to walk the grounds with the children while Clark went in first. We explored and took the opportunity to take pictures of each other in front of the temple. We felt the Spirit and enjoyed the peace that filled us. As we sat in one spot, David stood and gave a talk on the importance of the temple. I love the joy that fills my heart at the temple.

My three sweet children.

David took this picture so that I could have a picture of me.

Here are my boys, preparing for the temple.

My sweet little girl that has a heart full of love and is excited for the day she too can go to the temple.

"As a child of God I've learned this truth: A family is Forever."

No comments: