Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Our Prophet Dear


Our wonderful prophet of more than ten years has passed on. President Gordon B. Hinckley has now been reunited with his wonderful wife in the Spirit world. As I pondered this, I feel sad for us who will miss his teachings and hearing his voice; although, I also feel joy at a wonderful man who lived his life as a great example. I imagine when he entered where we go after we die, he met the Savior who probably said, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant. Enter into the rest of the Lord." What joy at living a life of service to God. I know that President Hinckley and all the prophets before him are true prophets of God and they speak and do his will. I know that those who will be called to replace the openings will also be called of God. This is Jesus Christ's church and it will continue to go forward. I have great joy and hope in that.

No comments: