I had a fun time thinking about the answers to these questions when I read them on another blog... So I thought I would share them.
1. Do you like blue cheese? No, I have always thought it was kind of gross to think about what it is.
2. Have you ever smoked? No
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Grape has to be the best. Clark has introduced some fun new flavors but Purple is always the best!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes! I get so nervous I think I give the doctor ideas that I need more done to me than I really do!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love when they are grilled, but otherwise they are not that good to me.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? I don’t think I have a favorite.
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? Milk or water.
9. Can you do push-ups? I haven’t tried in a while. I might be able to do one.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring, which is about the only thing I wear now days.
11. Favorite hobby? Playing the piano and painting. I don't get to pain very often, but I love trying to picture how I would paint the things I see around me.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No.
13. What’s one trait you hate about yourself? I am always so tired.
14. Middle name? Frances
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. It is raining outside. I hope Clark and the children are having fun and are safe. I should be getting to sleep right now while I can…
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, milk, apple juice.
17. How many siblings do you have? Three.
18. Favorite place to be? Home
19. Current hate right now? Trying to get ready in the morning and keeping the children out of trouble at the same time. (Clark goes to school at 4:00 a.m. so I have to squeeze in my time to get ready since my children wake up at 6:30 and I will not be waking up earlier right now in my life.)
20. How did you bring in the New Year, 2008? I was sleeping.
21. Where would you like to go? Anywhere if only I could go with only my husband. Another honeymoon would be nice.
22. Name three people who might complete this: ----
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, at least five. (I just can’t get rid of the old ones.)
24. What shirt are you wearing? An “Environmental Science Institute” t-shirt Clark got from a conference he went to.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don’t know, but probably not.
26. Can you whistle? Yes.
27. Favorite color? Red and all the Autumn colors.
28. Would you be a pirate? No, I always end up wanting to be a princess.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Religious songs, and church hymns.
30. Favorite Girl’s Name: Rebecca
31. Favorite Boy’s Name: David
32. What’s in your pocket right now? No pockets…
33. Last thing that made you laugh? I think I had a pretty hard day today and can’t remember, but I do remember laugh pretty hard yesterday at something the children did. (Probably David making his silly faces)
34. What vehicle do you drive? Van
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? I was hit by a car when I was 14 yrs. old. I didn’t have many injuries, but it was the most tramatic.
36. Do you love where you live? I do love it here, but it doesn’t feel like “home”. Perhaps someday I will live in a place I consider "home".
37. How many TV’s do you have in your house? One.
38. Who is your loudest friend? My husband.
39. Do you have any pets? No.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? My husband.
41. Your favorite book(s): I really like the “Chronicles of Narnia” and there have been lots of books I have liked that I read with the children like “The Runaway Pumpkin”.
42. Do you collect anything? Children’s things.
43. Favorite Sports Team? None.
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? “Somewhere My Love” my Grandpa used to sing this one.
Somewhere, my love,There will be songs to sing
Although the snow covers the hope of spring.
Somewhere a hill blossoms in green and gold
And there are dreams all that your heart can hold.
Someday we'll meet again, my love.
Someday whenever the spring breaks through.
You'll come to me out of the long ago,
Warm as the wind, soft as the kiss of snow.
Till then, my sweet, think of me now and then.
God, speed my love'til you are mine again.
Francis Paul Webster