Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Week of Celebration



Monday was my birthday! I have always looked forward to my birthdays. I have always felt it is the beginning of all the celebrating we do from now until the end of the year! So now I can start saying, "Happy Holidays!"

We started our fun filled weekend with going to the temple on Saturday. I love going down to San Antonio and spending the day at the temple and having family time. I was excited to see a wonderful friend at the temple that I haven't seen in years, it was a great surprise and blessing. Who knew we would meet up again in Texas! We have so much fun on our drives too, singing songs, reading stories, etc.

Clark took Monday off and we had a wonderful time together. I woke up in the morning and found that David and Clark were gone grocery shopping. (we had planned on doing that task since we were gone all day on Saturday) It was such a wonderful surprise. Then we spent the rest of the day enjoy the surprisingly cool weather! We visited some friends and then went out to eat. What a fun day, I wish everyday could be like that. Just spending time together.

No comments: