Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Piece of Chocolate


I think the heat has been getting to me and the fact that I often feel trapped inside. With these things combined, I have been struggling with being happy through out the days... A couple days ago, Clark came home and I said something about how feeling down made me want to eat some candy or something. He then gave me a little chocolate bar and I ate it. :-) As I ate it I thought of his kindness and all that he does to show his love for me and for our family. I left my "quiet place" and came out seeing things a little differently.


Things seem to be happier since then. I know it is my perspective on how I view each day and the situation I am in. I am grateful for the divine help that I have received through my "little" struggles. When I focus on being grateful and seeing the good in the day, then I feel lighter and happier inside. I am more patient with my cute little children too. I am thankful for good days.

I am very thankful for my family. They teach me so much and I have so much to learn about.

No comments: