Thursday, May 7, 2009

Enrichment night is Here

I am a bit nervous. Tonight will be a night on accomplishments and talents. I am part of the Enrichment board and we decided to have a musical number. I volunteered a beautiful song that Clark bought sheet music for me a while ago. I am nervous because this is the first time I have accompanied for something besides the normal Hymns and Primary Children Songs. The song we chose was "As Sister's in Zion and We'll Bring the World His Truth: an EFY Medley". I love playing this song at home and singing to it, and I hope that all will go well tonight with playing for some sisters. If you would like to listen to the music here is the link to the site of Michael R. Hicks who made the arrangement:

http://www.michaelrhicks.com/sisters.html

Enjoy this beautiful piece of music, and I will let you know how the night flows.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I love this medley. That is so neat you can play it. Look forward to hearing it :) You will do great!!!

Rockin' Rowes said...

Let me know how it goes! I am sure you will do well because you are a master concert pianist!

Anonymous said...

I am certain you have done excellent! I love the medley too!